Welcome to our site. We are so happy that you found your way to our work and compassionate and caring community.
As you will see, there are various ways we can support you; one-on-one, in small groups or all-encompassing workshops. Irena and her team cover every imaginable ‘life sphere’ from education, corporate, health, therapeutic fields to sports and arts environments. Past adventures include facilitating tightly-knit gatherings or talking at much larger forums.
Working with Irena one on one
As an accredited coach and facilitator, Irena can help you in one on one individual sessions which she offers via Skype or phone in English, French and Serbian/Croatian. She also has an understanding of German, Spanish and Russian too.
Our clients usually approach us if they are unhappy but are not able to identify why, they know that they have gifts and talents and that there is more to life than what they are experiencing, or they are experiencing mental health/ psychological ailments (such as depression, anxiety, mood disorders, abuse – domestic and/or in the workplace – relationship issues such as co-dependency, work-related or life stress, or addictions such as love/sex and food). Sometimes they might experience an assortment of the above.
We understand first-hand many of the issues that our clients might be facing. Irena’s own personal experience of adversity provided the catalyst for her own therapeutic journey in 2012 with the Inner Bonding® (IB®) modality, which is a unique healing modality rooted in what is known as Third Wave Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) including facets of CBT with ways to access our own inner knowing, our feelings and healing. Irena also use other modalities.
Our approach is rooted within ‘transpersonal psychology’, the alliance of psychology and spirituality, positive psychology, humanistic values with scientific and evidence-informed practices.
The main modalities we use are:
- Inner Bonding®
- Person-centred client philosophy inspired by Carl Rogers
- Mind/body rebalancing modalities including: meditation, stillness, quiet time, silence, visualisation
- Yoga & Breath work: Irena has been practicing yoga for many years. She will start her yoga teacher training in India on 25 November 2019. She can guide you with elementary practices to access our inner wisdom.
- Energy work: Irena is a student of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) as well as Chinese & Indian energy work
- Career-coaching: Irena is also an accredited level 2 Performance Consulting coach
- Public-speaking & stage/camera work: As an ex professional writer/actress/producer, Irena also incorporates drama, breath-work, movement,
mime, using acting and improvisation for public speaking confidence, film- interviewing techniques (speaking in the media, in front of the camera), story-telling.
In person workshops
In addition to working individually one on one, Irena is a skilled workshop leader/facilitator in a variety of subjects having devised many training materials for a wide variety of organisations of various sizes as well as smaller and more intimate groups. She has taken various groups of clients through her online courses. Get in touch to find out more.